17 Jan 2018
The interviewer will ask how you handled a situation, and you will need to respond with an explanation of what you did. The logic is that your success in the past is a positive indicator of your success in the future.
Top 10 Behavioral Interview Questions
- Tell me about how you worked effectively under pressure.
- How do you handle a challenge? Give an example.
- Have you ever made a mistake? How did you handle it?
- Give an example of how you set goals.
- Give an example of a goal you reached and tell me how you achieved it.
- Describe a decision you made that wasn't popular and how you handled implementing it.
- Give an example of how you worked on a team.
- What do you do if you disagree with someone at work?
- Share an example of how you were able to motivate employees and coworkers.
- Have you handled a difficult situation? How?
Read full article with top 10 interview questions and sample answers here: https://www.thebalancecareers.com/top-behavioral-interview-questions-2059618
Source: The Balance Careers